The following is a brief summary of the spiritual life-lessons represented by the seven Chakras:
- First (Root, Tribe) Chakra : Lessons related to the material world
- Second (Sacral, Partnership, Relationships) Chakra: Lessons related to sexuality, work, money & physical desire
- Third (Solar Plexus, Personal Power, ) Chakra: Lesson related to the ego, personality, self-esteem, self-power
- Fourth (Heart, Emotional power) Chakra: Lessons related to love, forgiveness, & compassion. The power of LOVE & self-love.
- Fifth (Throat, Power of Wisdom) Chakra: Lessons related to will & self-expression, being heard or listened to
- Sixth (Third Eye, Anja, Power of Mind) Chakra: Lessons related to mind, intuition, insight & wisdom
- Seventh (Crown, Our Spiritual Connector) Chakra: Lessons related to spirituality
Each of the Chakras are intrinsically connected to Energy Anatomy.
For example, the Fourth (heart) is the energy center for the organs/body locations being ~ heart, circulatory system, lungs, shoulders, arms, ribs/breasts, diaphragm, thymus gland.
Mental, emotional issues are then intrinsically connected/rooted in the corresponding chakra ~ 4th Chakra heart ~ love & hatred, resentment & bitterness, grief & anger, self-centeredness, loneliness & commitment, forgiveness & compassion, hope & trust.
Physical Dysfunctions are intrinsically connected/rooted in the corresponding chakra ~ 4th (Heart) chakra ~ congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction (heart attack), mitral valve prolapse, cardiomyopathy, asthma/allergy, lung cancer, bronchial pneumonia, upper back, shoulder, breast cancer.